1. Before handling your lenses, wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly.
2. Place the lenses in the baskets of the lens case.
3. Fill the lens case cup up to the line with Ever Clean Scleral disinfectant solution.
4. Put one Ever Clean Scleral tablet in the available hole in the centre of blue basket (left) of barrel lens case.
5. Taking care of not to remove the tablet, place the lens case lid in the cup and close the case. Gently shake the lens case up and down to ensure the inside is disinfected.
6. Keep the lens case in vertical position and protected of direct light.
7. The tablet will immediately begin to produce bubbles, and when neutralisation is complete (2 hours), the solution will be light green and your lenses will be disinfected, clean, neutralised and ready to use.
8. Shake the lens case gently before removing the lenses.
9. Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly.
10. Remove the lenses from the cells. Fill the scleral lenses with Avizor Salina Unidose solution without preservatives, or with the moisturizing solution recommended by your eye care professional /ophthalmologist. Insert the lenses on the eye.
11. Empty the lens case and let it air dry.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days