1. Before handling your lenses, wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Place your lens on the palm of your hand and rub it carefully with a few drops of UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION, on both sides for a few seconds.
3. Rinse your lenses with UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION.
4. Place your lenses in the lens case, be sure to cover these with UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION.
5. Keep lenses at least 4 hours in UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION (or overnight) to grant an adequate disinfection.
6. Once the disinfection process is done, you may insert your lenses directly to your eye or you may rinse them previously with UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION.
7. Keep your lens case clean and be sure to replace the UNICA SENSITIVE SOLUTION in your lens case daily. Do not use tap water to clean the lens case.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days