Can-C Eye Drops
£26.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Lubricating eye drops for dry and irritated feeling eyes that help combat senile cataract and glaucoma symptoms. 2 x 5ml.
Out of stock
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Look toward the ceiling with both eyes open.
3. Pull lower lid down with one hand to enlarge the opening.
4. Hold bottle in other hand and turn directly upside down. Then carefully line up with the eye.
5. Gently squeeze to put “one drop” then gently close the eye for 60 seconds. The tip of the vial should never touch the eye.
6. Wait 5 – 10 minutes or even an hour or more between applications to the same eye to prevent overflow of the product and to ensure maximum benefit.
7. For cataract, apply a total of 4 drops daily to each affected eye. For general health improvement apply 2 drops daily to each eye.
Once opened dispose within: 30 days
Can-C Eye Drops are lubricating drops for dry eyes, that contain the potent antioxidant N-Acetylcarnosine (NAC) which is safe to be used by those with cataracts. Can-C drops are one of the lastest anti-ageing breakthroughs and have achieved remarkable results in clinical trials, due to the natural antioxidant ingredient NAC. Can-C rejuvenates tired eyes, and reduces, reverses and slows down the occurrence of cataracts.
Dr Babizhayev, who headed the Russian research team, Innovative Vision Products (IVP), that developed this groud-breaking treatment, has stated that the maximum obtainable results are usually achieved within 3 to 5 months, however there are often noticeable benefits within just 1 month. Can-C is the world’s first N-acetylcarnosine eye-drop to meet the strict criteria laid down by IVP and is therefore officially approved by IVP.
Each box contains 2 5ml vials.