1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Look toward the ceiling with both eyes open.
3. Pull lower lid down with one hand to enlarge the opening.
4. Hold bottle in other hand and turn directly upside down. Then carefully line up with the eye.
5. Gently squeeze to put “one drop” then gently close the eye for 60 seconds. The tip of the vial should never touch the eye.
6. Wait 5 – 10 minutes or even an hour or more between applications to the same eye to prevent overflow of the product and to ensure maximum benefit.
7. For cataract, apply a total of 4 drops daily to each affected eye. For general health improvement apply 2 drops daily to each eye.
Once opened dispose within: 30 days