1. Wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses and after using EasySept.
2. Check that the special lens case includes the neutralising disc.
3. Place your left and right lenses on the domes inside the appropriate baskets. Close the baskets taking care not to trap the lenses.
4. Hold the lens case lid and rinse the lenses in the baskets with EasySept Peroxide Solution for 5 seconds each, over a sink/basin.
5. Fill the lens case up to the fill line with fresh EasySept Peroxide Solution then immediately place the holder basket into the lens case. Do not invert or shake case.
6. Your lenses will be ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours.
7. Once lenses are removed from the baskets, discard any remaining solution from the lens case, rinse the case with EasySept Peroxide Solution over a sink/basin, and leave the lid off the case to air dry.
If you do not intend to wear your lenses immediately after the disinfection/neutralisation process, repeat the steps above after 24 hours and before inserting your lenses. If a separate daily cleaner is used, be sure to rinse the lenses thoroughly with saline before soaking in EasySeptⓇ Peroxide Solution.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days