£12.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Eye drops for the relief of mild to moderate dry eye symptoms. 0.3% hypromellose. Preservative free. 30 x 0.4ml vials.
Out of stock
How to use HYDROMOOR™
Adults, elderly and children. Instil one drop into each affected eye as required. Avoid touching the eye with the dropper. If the drop of medication is not retained for any reason, another drop should be instilled. Leave an interval of at least 5 minutes before the instillation of another eye drop.
1. Wash your hands
2. Open a single dose unit by twisting and pulling off the cap
3. Carefully pull down the lower eyelid to form a space between the eye and the eyelid
4. Gently squeeze a drop into the eye but do not touch the eye with the tip.
5. Close the eye for 30 seconds then open your eyes and blink a few times
6. Repeat these instructions for the other eye if required.
7. Wash your hands.
Hydromore is a treatment for the relief of dry eyes. It contains Hypromellose, which is anaturally occurring plant-based material which lubricates the eye and provides exceptional relief from symptoms of dry eye that can be caused by numerous day-to-day things, such as air conditioning, lengthy times spent at a computer, or outdoor work. Hypromellose has been recommended for years by ophthalmologists, GP’s and pharmacists to replace tears and lubricate the eye.
Hydromoor is phosphate and preservative free, meaning it is less likely to cause additional irritation and can be used by those who suffer from sensitive eyes. Hydromoor can also be used by the wearers of all types of contact lenses, including RGP.
Hydromoor comes in convenient foil wrapped single-dose units, ideal for people on the go.