How to use:
Before opening a new tube of Lumecare® Carbomer, please check the safety strip on the cap of the tube is unbroken
1. Wash and dry your hands well before use.
2. Tear off the safety strip to break the seal.
3. Remove the outer cap.
4. If you are a contact lens wearer remover your lenses and do not replace them until 30 minutes after using Lumecare Carbomer.
5. Tilt your head back and look up.
6. Gently pull down your lower eyelid and squeeze one drop of Lumecare Carbomer into the gap between your eye and eyelid.
7. Blink your eye a few times.
8. If you think you have missed an eye, then insert another drop.
9. Carefully wipe away an excess Lumecare Carbomer around the eyelid with a lint free tissue.
10. Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
11. Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including your eye or fingers.
If you are unsure about how to use Lumecare Carbomer talk to your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
Once opened dispose within: 28 days