1. Wash your hands carefully before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case. Dry your hands using a clean towel.
2. Unscrewing the cap from the bottle will break the guarantee seal. Immediately after removal of the lenses, clean them with about 8 drops ALL-IN-ONE-SOLUTION. Clean the lenses by carefully rubbing them with your index finger in the palm of your other hand for 30 seconds.
3. To disinfect the lenses, place them in the lens case filled with fresh ALL-IN-ONE-SOLUTION and leave to stand for at least 6 hours.
4. The ALL-IN-ONE-SOLUTION-moisturised lenses can then be inserted.
5. Rinse the lens case with ALL-IN-ONE-SOLUTION and allow the lens case to dry in the air. Do not touch the dropper tip of the bottle as this may contaminate the solution. Close the bottle
After storage in excess of 30 days, lenses must be cleaned and disinfected again before wear. Replace your lens case frequently to prevent infection due to contamination.