1. Before handling your lenses, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Remove the lens from your eye, place it on the palm of your hand with a few drops of ALL CLEAN SOFT, and rub* both sides for a few seconds.
3. Rinse both sides of the lens for at least 5 seconds using ALL CLEAN SOFT.
4. Place each lens in its compartment of the lens case, and cover them both completely with ALL CLEAN SOFT solution. Close the case and shake it gently for a few seconds.
5. Keep the lenses in the solution for at least 4 hours (or overnight) to ensure complete disinfection.
6. Once you have finished the process, you can place the lens directly into your eye, or rinse it first if you prefer.
7. Rinse the lens case with ALL CLEAN SOFT and allow it to air dry.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days