1. Before handling your lenses, wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Place your lens on the palm of your hand and rub it carefully with a few drops of AVIZOR GP MULTI, on both sides for a few seconds.
3. Rinse your lenses with AVIZOR GP MULTI.
4. Place your lenses in the lens case, and be sure to cover these with AVIZOR GP MULTI.
5. Keep lenses at least four hours in AVIZOR GP MULTI (or overnight) to grant an adequate disinfection.
6. Once the disinfection process is done, you may insert your lenses directly to your eye or you may
rinse them previously with AVIZOR GP MULTI.
7. Keep your lens case clean and be sure to replace the AVIZOR GP MULTI in your lens case daily.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days