1. Wash, rinse and dry hands before using this product.
2. Take a bottle of Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2%, pull the safety seal anticlockwise, and remove the protective cap. Direct use: Apply one or two drops onto each eye and blink several times.
3. Use with contact lenses: Apply one or two drops on the external surface of each lens during wear or before taking them out, or apply one or two drops into the internal part of each lens before placing on the eye.
4. After each administration, place the cap back on.
5. Use the product, according to your needs, up to 8 times a day.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days