Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2% 10ml
£11.49 — or subscribe and save 10%
Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry eye drops are designed for mild to moderate dry eyes. Relieves the symptoms of ocular dryness, irritation and eye strain. 0.2% sodium hyaluronate. Preservative free. 10ml.
1. Wash, rinse and dry hands before using this product.
2. Take a bottle of Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2%, pull the safety seal anticlockwise, and remove the protective cap. Direct use: Apply one or two drops onto each eye and blink several times.
3. Use with contact lenses: Apply one or two drops on the external surface of each lens during wear or before taking them out, or apply one or two drops into the internal part of each lens before placing on the eye.
4. After each administration, place the cap back on.
5. Use the product, according to your needs, up to 8 times a day.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days
Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2% are preservative free bottles containing 0.2% sodium hyaluronate in a slightly hypotonic eye drop with mineral salts and glycerin designed to relieve mild to moderate dry eyes. These drops are also effective for those impacted by other eye irritations such as itchiness and fatigue caused by things such as computer work, dust or air conditioning.
The Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2% bottles are suitable for those who suffer from mild to moderate dry eyes on an occasional basis. These eye drops have a lower concentration of sodium chloride compared to the rest of Avizor eye drops and therefore a lower tonicity. They are preservative free and can be used while wearing contact lenses.