£19.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Eye drops for aiding the natural healing of a damaged surface of the eye due to surgical procedures, eye injury or dry eyes. 0.1% sodium hyaluronate and 2% dexpanthenol. Preservative free. 10ml.
Out of stock
1. Remove the cap before use.
2. Before first use only, invert the bottle and pump the base until the first drop appears.
3. The system is now ready for use.
4. Place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb on the shoulder, Pull down your lower eyelid.
5. Tilt your head back and press on the base to release one drop.
Once opened dispose within: 180 days
Hylo-Care has been specifically designed to aid healing in an injured cornea especially after eye surgery or due to dry eyes. Like Hylo-Forte it contains 0.1% hyaluronic acid, but also contains 2% dexapanthenol. Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturiser which lubricates and protects your eyes, and dexapanthenol is a derivative of vitamin B5 which when applied to the eye is converted to pantothenic acid, which has been shown to have a beneficial effect on wound healing in multiple studies.
Each preservative-free 10ml bottle contains 300 drops and lasts for 6 months after opening. It is compatible with ComplEye, the easy-to-use compliance aid. Hylo-Care is phosphate and preservative free, meaning it is less likely to cause additional irritation and can be used by those who suffer from sensitive eyes.