How to use Before opening a new bottle of lumecare® Hypromellose
Please check that the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is unbroken.
1. Wash and dry your hands well before use.
2. Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
3. Remove the cap.
4. If you are a contact lens wearer remove your lenses and do not replace them until 30 minutes after using lumecare® Hypromellose.
5. Tilt your head back and look up.
6. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
7. Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and with your index finger apply moderate pressure to base of the eye drop bottle to release one drop of lumecare® Hypromellose into the pocket.
8. Blink your eye a few times.
9. If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
10. Carefully wipe away any excess lumecare® Hypromellose around the eyelid with a lint free tissue.
11. Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
12. Replace the cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.