Before opening a new tube of Clinitas Hydrate, please check that the safety strip on the cap of the tube is unbroken.
1. Wash and dry your hands well before use.
2. Tear off the safety strip to break the seal.
3. Remove the outer cap.
4. If you are a contact lens wearer remove your lenses and do not replace them until 30 minutes after using Clinitas Hydrate.
5. Tilt your head back and look up.
6. Gently pull down your lower eyelid and squeeze one drop of sm3 Clinitas Hydrate into the gap between your eye and eyelid.
7. Blink your eye a few times.
8. If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
9. Carefully wipe away any excess Clinitas HydrateⓇ around the eyelid with a lint free tissue.
10. Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
11. Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including your eye or fingers.
Once opened dispose within: 28 days