Please observe the following instructions carefully:
1. Wash hands thoroughly and dry with a clean towel. Do not use enriched soaps for the hand washing.
2. Place several drops of CONTOPHARMA I-clean Cleaning Solution on both sides of the contact lens.
3. Rigid gas-permeable contact lenses: Rub between the index finger, middle finger and the thumb for 20-30 seconds.
Hydrophilic soft contact lenses: Clean both sides with the palm of one’s hand with the aid of the index finger of the other hand for 20-30 seconds.
4. Thoroughly rinse off any dirt particles that have been loosened and the cleaning solution with a rinsing solution suitable for your lens type or a sterile saline solution.
Rigid gas-permeable contact lenses can be used immediately after the thorough rinsing. Hydrophilic soft contact lenses should be stored in a suitable conditioning solution for 1-2 hours before insertion.
5. Close the bottle immediately after use.
6. Store the cleaned contact lenses in the proper solution in a contact lens storage case. 7. Before inserting the contact lenses, rinse once again with the proper rinse solution or with sterile saline solution.