1. Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your lenses.
2. Place the lenses centred in the baskets of the lens case and close it.
3. Fill the lens case cup to the line with Ever Clean Plus disinfectant solution.
4. Add one Ever Clean Plus tablet to the cup containing the disinfectant solution.
5. Place the lens case lid and close the case. OVA
6. Gently shake the lens case up and down to ensure the inside surface of the lens case is disinfected.
7. Make sure the tablet has fallen into the solution so that the cleaning process can begin. Place the case upright position and away from direct light.
8. The tablet will immediately begin to produce bubbles. At the end of neutralisation process (2 hours) the solution will be light green. The lenses will be disinfected, cleaned, neutralised and ready to use.
9. Shake the lens case gently before removing the lenses.
10. Wash, rinse and carefully dry your hands before handling the lenses.
11. Take the lenses from the baskets of the lens case and insert them on the eyes directly.
12. Empty the lens case and let it air dry.
Once opened dispose within: 90 days